Riverboats, jazz, Creole cuisine and Mardi Gras have given “The Big Easy” its flamboyant reputation, and that rich heritage continues today. Your thorough and fascinating introduction to the endless variety that is New Orleans on your city tour includes such highlights as the Superdome, St. Charles Avenue, the French Quarter, and Jackson Square. Choose from 3 luxurious hotels including the four-star and four-diamond Windsor Court Hotel, the historic Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans, or the charming Masion Dupuy Hotel located on Bourbon Street.
From Cajun to Creole, and French to fabulous, New Orleans is a city of flavors! As the evening sets in, take a lazy ride down the Mississippi in an authentic paddlewheel riverboat for your dinner jazz cruise. The entertaining classes at the New Orleans School of Cooking are held in a renovated molasses warehouse, built in the early 1800s in the heart of the French Quarter. As the evening sets in, take a lazy ride down the Mississippi in an authentic paddlewheel riverboat for your dinner jazz cruise.
Your Trip for two includes:
- 4 days/3 nights accommodations at Either the Windsor Court Hotel, the Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans, or the Maison Dupuy Hotel
- All room-related taxes
- Dinner Jazz Cruise, including a lavish Creole buffet
- Gray Line New Orleans-Super City Tour
- 3-hour class at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- Free concierge reservation service