The Derby has become the best-known horse race in North America, held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, on the first Saturday in May, and attracts the top three-year-olds from all over the country. The race is known in the United States as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports” for its approximate duration. Today, the Kentucky Derby serves as the crown jewel of the Triple Crown, drawing millions of spectators worldwide. For many, it is the prime example of what horse-racing once was, and what it could be, for years to come.
Your 2020 Kentucky Derby Package for six includes:
- Limousine service to the Kentucky Derby from Muncie with snacks and adult refreshments provided
- 6 covered, homestretch tickets to the days races at Churchill Downs, including the Kentucky Derby
- Reservations and $300 gift certificate at Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse after the Derby
- Limousine service home with bottles of water provided
- Midnight meal at fast food restaurant of choice on Interstate 69