Rialzo XII – Wonderland
Rialzo XII, Meridian Health Services’ annual charity gala, will take you through the rabbit hole to a world of wonderment and surprise where “Nothing’s Impossible!” It’s a PARTY with a PURPOSE! Purchase your ticket now to join us Saturday, May 6 at the Horizon Convention Center for this magical event.
At this year’s Rialzo, we are raising funds to support the dire need for increased mental and physical health services for children in schools through Meridian’s School-Based Health Clinics. This essential presence in schools broadens access to much-needed services for students, teachers, families, and the community at-large.
ABOUT OUR THEME:
Alice in Wonderland is symbolic of the many changes and trials children face. Often, growing up feels like you are traveling down a rabbit hole that is dark and filled with mystery at every corner as you navigate life. For some, the rabbit hole may include issues at home, bullies, inadequate access to health care, and more that leave a child desperately seeking “Wonderland.” Luckily, just like Alice had the white rabbit and the Mad Hatter – Meridian Health is there to help navigate children to a place where “Nothing’s Impossible!” by offering physical, behavioral, and socially well services.
Purchase Tickets Become a Sponsor
6:00 pm | Rialzo XII kick-off with cocktails, silent auction, and Wonderland games.
7:00 pm | Main event begins – Dinner & Entertainment
8:30 pm | “Nothing’s Impossible!” Fundraising Game & Raffle Drawings
9:00 pm | Universal Crush performs LIVE!
Midnight | After Party at Vera Mae’s.
RIALZO XII ATTIRE
- Come dressed to impress in themed colors of purple, light blue, black, and floral prints. For dress ideas, search “Alice in Wonderland inspired dress options” in your web search engine. Happy shopping!
- Black tie optional.
THE PARTY STARTS EARLY!
- Enjoy complimentary signature drinks (while supplies last) and arts performances.
- Become “MAD” with excitement while playing one of our Wonderland themed fundraising games featuring the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, the mystical Key Tree, Courtyard Croquet, silent auction, raffle drawings, and the main fundraiser of the evening – “Nothing’s Impossible!”
- COMING SOON! Instabuy trips and silent auction items will be available for purchase and bidding prior to the event. Stay tuned for details.
- Stroll through Wonderland and view the colorful scenery, meet Alice in Wonderland characters, and witness the amazing light show presented by Indiana Michigan Power, Rialzo’s official Light Show Sponsor!
- Purchase raffle tickets and enter for a chance to win prizes, each worth thousands!
- Look for Qtego workers in orange shirts. They’ll get you registered for everything you would pay for that evening, including drinks, raffle tickets, auction items, and the main fundraiser of the evening – “Nothing’s Impossible.”
- Want photo opportunities? Kishel Photography will be onsite to capture your impressive Wonderland moments OR visit our TapSnap station to show off your fun and mysterious side! Additionally, there will be random photo opportunities throughout your stay at Wonderland. Be sure to share your photos on social media using #Rialzo.
DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!
Put on your dancing shoes! Universal Crush perform LIVE starting at 9 p.m. for 3-hour continuous party!
PACE YOURSELF…THERE’S MORE!
Rialzo XII will host a after party at Vera Mae’s Bistro, located at 209 S. Walnut Street. Doors open at 11 p.m. Food is complementary.
Valet parking will be available at the Courtyard by Marriott-Muncie at the Horizon Convention Center or parking is available behind/west of the Horizon Convention Center on the surface lot. Additional parking can be found to the south of the building in the paid parking garage.